Its been a while!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
ashleighporterfield

Its been a while!

Post by ashleighporterfield »

Hello everyone!

My name is Ashleigh Porterfield. I am coming back to school after a bit of a hiatus, so I don't recognize most of you, but hopefully that changes.

I am a Digital Production Artist at a really awesome t-shirt company called CustomInk. I am an avid video game and anime junkie. I play a lot of League of Legends. I like going to anime/comic book conventions, and I am really interested in cosplay photography. I am one of those weird gluten free people (not by choice, oh garlic bread how I miss thee) due to a really gnarly thing called celiac disease. I have a weird sense of humor, which I am sure you will all see in my projects!

And that is pretty much the (gluten free) bread and butter about me. Can't wait to meet you all!

Ashleigh Porterfield

kamilyon

Re: Its been a while!

Post by kamilyon »

Its nice to meet you. I have been hearing a lot about League of legends from guildys in WoW. I look forward to seeing your strange sense of humor.
Attachments
57cadd33bb7eedb7edfb36d8763e5a8b.jpg
57cadd33bb7eedb7edfb36d8763e5a8b.jpg (7.35 KiB) Viewed 4195 times

paulab

Post by paulab »

Nice to meet you! Welcome back!
Paula Burris
"Do whatever you do intensely." -Robert Henri-

awesomeMF

Post by awesomeMF »

Ashleigh,

I like your sense of humor already with that pic of he-man. I share an awkward sense of humor as well. Looking forward to see'n that.

RR

"Tell me, I'll forget. Show me, I might remember. Involve me, and I'll understand" – quote from some smart asian guy
Rosa Rodriguez

elizabeth_mejia

Post by elizabeth_mejia »

Hello welcome back! It's awesome you love Anime me too! :D Love the picture by the way! :lol:
Elizabeth Mejia

TsukiMizuDCC

Post by TsukiMizuDCC »

Hello there, Ashleigh. It's good to meet you. Well, great minds think alike. Anime is also my love as well as video games. I actually met Laura Post, who plays the voice of Ahri from League of Legends at an anime convention. She was awesome to meet. Love your He-man picture. I can't wait to see what you create.
Attachments
urh44sgf.jpg
urh44sgf.jpg (10.48 KiB) Viewed 4128 times
Dalanie "TsukiMizu" Chester
Cosplayer/Artist/Daydreamer
"All work and no play makes the imagination a dull reality."
-Dalanie Chester