The Bug Zapper Company

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
joshua.miles

The Bug Zapper Company

Post by joshua.miles »

Hey All,

visit the bug zapper page.

http://www.grc275.com/student/fall_2012 ... index.html

please leave feedback. It changed from the original version. It is more fluid and contains less imagery to speed up browsing. you can move the bugs on the home page toward the zapper in the middle of the page. and as you scroll the sun sets in the header. Enjoy. Thanks.

Joshua Miles

kylesmith

Re: The Bug Zapper Company

Post by kylesmith »

Nice job. Your call to action to buy your products is too hard to find. It should look more like a button or be more visually prominent since that is the main goal of this site. Great illustration work though. I also like the effect you have going with the header when you scroll down on the shop pages.
Kyle Smith

vtat

Post by vtat »

The sunset effect you have on the header is very nice Josh. The entire website is visually well presented. I really like it.

The navigation are a bit pushed to the corner for me, while everything else on the site is presented with high contrast color and amazing illustrations, the navigation is a little plain comparing to other elements on the page, and like Kyle have mentioned, the buy unit link should be more noticeable for the buyers.
Vy Tat

brienicole

Post by brienicole »

Very visually appealing. I like it a lot. Id stick around the site and play. (you should totally put some fun easter eggs in here haha) I think it was simple enought to navagate too. In your footer you u in units is lowercase and the rest is uppercase but thats easy to fix. ;)
Brie Porterfield

- Time isn’t a straight line. It’s all… bumpy-wumpy. There’s loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything’s impossible.

wysiwyg

Post by wysiwyg »

Overall a creative and fun site. I found the navigation at first to be a little confounding (maybe play with sizing and positioning to make it more visible to the viewer).
A vote for DAVID BJERRE is a vote for ANARCHY ... so please, vote for anarchy. The zombies will thank you...

joshua.miles

Attention Minor Site Changes

Post by joshua.miles »

Please re-visit my web page I had to make a few changes to the @font-face. One of my fonts was not working so I had to replace it. Thanks all.

p.s Please read all the bodytype. Some of it is pretty funny (well at least to me haha).

http://www.grc275.com/student/fall_2012/joshua_miles/

Joshua Miles

shgc13

Post by shgc13 »

Nice website. I think it is a little bit too big for me, but that is just a preference. I also think you should add a comments form to let people leave feedback for your site. Nice job.
Hi this is Charlie and Wizzywig is a dirty liar.

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

Yes, I'm tired of tiny ass ants in my kitchen and every American knows camo is awesome. I love all the thought and entertainment value you've put into this Josh, great job! I would suggest a cart icon or an "add to cart" because I was confused as to where to click to add to cart at first.

walters36

Post by walters36 »

cool design. think you could have a smaller page for all of the information to fit right when you see it. Its a tad bit big. But great design, like the idea, and everything works great.
Lindsey Walters