Project 2 - Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
vtat

Project 2 - Final

Post by vtat »

Hello,

Kinda of late turning in the project this time, but I got it done. I changed almost everything since project 1. I used more color this time but didn't have time to work on the responsive so I would suggest viewing the site on full window screen. :)

http://www.grc275.com/student/fall_2012 ... index.html
Vy Tat

kylesmith

Re: Project 2 - Final

Post by kylesmith »

This is nice. Some of your sprites are a bit off, not sure if that was intentional or not but that is why there are shifts when you hover over the images on the front page. I like the nav effects you have going. I would try to only have the top bar change width and leave the text stationary if you can. Having them both move is a bit weird. Other than that I like everything else you have done.
Kyle Smith

brienicole

Post by brienicole »

very clean and totally different from your first one. It looks amazing. The sprites are not off for me though??? looks good and is super easy to nav.
Brie Porterfield

- Time isn’t a straight line. It’s all… bumpy-wumpy. There’s loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything’s impossible.

shgc13

Post by shgc13 »

Nice job on the site. I would agree with other people that the sprites seem a little off. I would also have a light box or shadow box on each of the products so you get your 12 pages in. Nice job.
Hi this is Charlie and Wizzywig is a dirty liar.

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

Very nice Vy. I love the colors you have going on, both in your design and your products bottles, they compliment each other well. I like the movement of your type and images when you scroll your home page slideshow. And your rollover navigation is very neat too. I would suggest adding a pop up of an enlarged image of your products.