Project 2 Final Cl

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
shgc13

Project 2 Final Cl

Post by shgc13 »

http://www.grc275.com/student/fall_2012/charles_lipon/

Here is my final website for project 2. I redid the website completely for this project. I had a minor problem with the footer that I will eventually fix, but I think this site is a lot better than the site I did for project 1. I incorporated things I have never tried before so it was a struggle, but I think it came out ok.
Hi this is Charlie and Wizzywig is a dirty liar.

kylesmith

Re: Project 2 Final Cl

Post by kylesmith »

Look good I think. I like the background and the pink and white color scheme. I think you could incorporate elements of your site together better. For instance the front page the slider looks like its just handing out in the middle. On the about page you should have the text to the right of the image so there isn't a void there. Just fixing things like that could make this site much stronger.
Kyle Smith

vtat

Post by vtat »

The changes you've made to the site is very successful. I like the background and the minimal use of pink on your site. I don't know if it's just on my screen, but your content is overlapping with the footer on all the pages. The about page have a lot of empty space, with the text content all pushed to the bottom of the page.
Vy Tat

brienicole

Post by brienicole »

looks great charlie ;) and ya just fixing that footer and making the slider bigger will add a little refinement to the site. I like your descriptions too. I think you should also make the logo a link to home. I know there is a home button but the logo going home is so common that people just have a habit of clicking on it. Looks good though.
Brie Porterfield

- Time isn’t a straight line. It’s all… bumpy-wumpy. There’s loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything’s impossible.

shgc13

Post by shgc13 »

I fixed the footer so it stays on the bottom now.
Hi this is Charlie and Wizzywig is a dirty liar.

walters36

Post by walters36 »

I really like the style of the website you have. The About page I feel could have the type on the side of the picture. And should defiantly check your spelling.
Lindsey Walters

joshua.miles

Post by joshua.miles »

Huge Huge improvement from the original design. It has nice contrast, very legible. I would have liked to see a more pronounced footer. I cant tell if i like how the header isnt separated from the rest of the site. But i think it works on this site. Good job.

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

Good job! Nice color scheme, I like the grey. I agree with Kyle about the text on the about page. I like how you styled you pop up windows for your products. I'll take one man on fire please. :)