Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
nelso220

Project 2 Final

Post by nelso220 »

http://www.grc275.com/student/fall_2012/ashlie_nelson/

I don't know. I really goofed this time around imo. The website looks pretty much the same. In that sense I'm really sorry everyone, kinda let myself down a lot with this project. :I

Anyhow though, it functions like I wanted/needed it to at least. : ) You can all now buy mustaches!!
Ashlie Nelson

kylesmith

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by kylesmith »

This is probably a bug but having the hover link disappear is not ideal. :) Ok side note on this. It was not loading the images fast enough which is why they do not show up immediately. Make sure the images are at the correct size and are optimized for web. If you have done all that it might have been the server just being slow too. Not entirely sure. Other than that I think it looks good. I mean the colors are a bit drab but its got that old feel to it. I would have liked to see larger, closeups of the staches thought. Nice job overall. Plus you still have one more project to work on and impress with :)
Kyle Smith

vtat

Post by vtat »

The statche display are pretty fun and entertaining, I like it. The disappearing rollovers when the page first loaded is pretty strange, because it happens only to the first time I rollover an image or the navigation links, then it works fine again. As for the staches on your product page, I would like to see something like a headline or a label for each of the stache images, so I know exactly which one I am ordering. Other than that, nice job Ashlie!
Vy Tat

brienicole

Post by brienicole »

Its cute though, and it functions. woo hoo. I let it sit a minute before I played and it loaded. But it could be a server thing because many of us are having loading issues. I wouldnt worry too much. I really want to have a silly stache now too.
Brie Porterfield

- Time isn’t a straight line. It’s all… bumpy-wumpy. There’s loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything’s impossible.

shgc13

Post by shgc13 »

Nice website. One of the things for me is I would label which stache is which under the picture to make it easier to differentiate between. I think I would also add some kind of pop up with a bigger description of each stache when you click on it. Good job.
Hi this is Charlie and Wizzywig is a dirty liar.

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

Nice design, I think the colors and typography work well with your stache concept. I also like how you added a frame around your images, nice touch. I had the rollover issues others had, but after the page was fully loaded it did not happen anymore. I think a pop up of a larger picture when you click on the images of your products would be a nice touch.

walters36

Post by walters36 »

I really like your design, colors work well, and same with your pictures of the staches. Overall, your website works great each image comes up with your cart.
Lindsey Walters