Final Project 3 Website

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
Osmar_Sandoval

Final Project 3 Website

Post by Osmar_Sandoval »

Hey everyone, if you couldn't tell from the late critique, I've been very busy but I hope what I got turned in is appealing enough. I used a lot of image editing to make the visuals for this website, and I'm very happy that it all works together. I like the colors I chose as well and I think it all ties together well. The event is obviously something that I would very much enjoy, I mean if it wasn't obvious with my first website. I got the contact page working same as the last website so everything should be in working order. If it doesn't please let me know. I'm still very proud of all my work and I hope you are all proud of yourselves as well for all the work you all put into your projects.
https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... index.html

have a nice holiday season everyone!
working-graphics.zip
(10.3 MiB) Downloaded 208 times

Cj9497

Re: Final Project 3 Website

Post by Cj9497 »

Really like your page layout. Also the use of the characters I'd awesome.

Cole_Richarrds

Post by Cole_Richarrds »

Looks really good! I like your use of color and layout throughout. I might have made the navigation a bit smaller or have a smaller background. Otherwise I think this came out really good!
Cole Richards (he/him) (betes boy)

Christopher B

Post by Christopher B »

Hi Osmar, very nice graphics - they seem very high resolution too! Are you a gaming enthusiast?
------
Christopher Bargman
chris@cbdatadesign.com
775-283-8817

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Osmar,
Your home page grabs my attention, bold and fun! Your biggest challenge in the future is to get your responsive working. email the url to your cell phone and see how it looks. I can see you have a lot of work here and your effort is clear.

Did classmate critiques: few
eye catching home: yes
page about the event: yes
news page about the latest goings-on at the event: yes
gallery page: yes
Event Schedule/calendar: yes
informational page on how people can get involved: yes
map: yes
mail form: yes but the form when clicked abandons the user on the form page. The Nav bar to all of your pages should be available for user after that form is submitted.

responsive working: no

Info page: yes
email form : yes
alt tags on images. no note: Also logo does not explain to someone what the logo actually looks like. alt tags are for those who cannot see the image and your descriptions in alt tags describe to them the image.
live and fully functional: yes
title, meta tags, keywords, alt tags: title is supposed to be descriptive so Googles robots will rank your site higher; keywords are missing; alt tags are missing
External Style sheet used to control layout: yes
Creative solution: yes
Clarity of communication: yes
aesthetics: color, typography, layout, etc.: yes
effective navigation: yes
effective information and interface design: yes
working-graphics submitted: yes
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262