project03 prelim

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
mckenzie

project03 prelim

Post by mckenzie »

Going to be working on this a lot more in the future, but here is my prelim
Attachments
project03_md-04.jpg
project03_md-03.jpg
project03_md-02.jpg
project03_md-01.jpg

isaacm03

Re: project03 prelim

Post by isaacm03 »

Hi Mckenzie,

I love your ideas! I think I am leaning toward the first set of layouts, with the expressive typeface. The colors are working pretty well, minus the yellow/orangish color on the bright blue. I would also make sure to double-check margins. Great work regardless.

Isaac

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Dang McKenzie, the offset jitter text with the vertical plane flying out well that is simply outstanding. I cannot wait to see how that turens out. Wonderful direction, movement, composition! I like the darker blue, not a fan of the lighter blue. Wing logo is a great simple catchy idea.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262

Osmar_Sandoval

Post by Osmar_Sandoval »

Hi McKenzie,
I really like your first design the most, the blue on orange works really well. I also like the effect you did with your headers. maybe if you made the top and bottom parts of it slightly transparent to kid of mimic more of an echo it'd be a bit more legible. I would also fix the spacing for your sub-head and your information to all have the same margin to make it line up nicer. Great work!