Project02 FINAL

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
bdawg11

Project02 FINAL

Post by bdawg11 »

Alrighty y'all I tried my best to get the big stuff out of the way. I was having some trouble getting the fonts in there. I was able to get all of my links within the site to work and all of my images, yes some of them are way too large. Hopefully my upload works this time!

https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... /project2/

Yayyyyyy my site is broken. Sorry y'all I really wish it would work. :(
Also my working graphics won't upload either.
Last edited by bdawg11 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

YoAdrian!

Re: Project02 FINAL

Post by YoAdrian! »

Hi There! Sorry your site is broken, this is super hard stuff, and I don't blame you at all. Hopefully Toni can help you get it up and running. Don't give up.
-Johnna Chism ;)

Cole_Richarrds

Post by Cole_Richarrds »

Hi Brady, i think I found one of your issues on the site, the linking of the css sheet and some of the images isn't correct, you had it as <link href="../css/master.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
when it should be <link href="css/master.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">, i think the dots and slash were creating some issues, the same would go for the images, the easiest way I have found to bring fonts in is using adobe fonts, on the browser site you can add fonts to a web project and then that can be linked using a similar method to normal css, here is an article explaining it https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/add ... bsite.html, hope some of that helps! The version I saw when looking at the issues is looking pretty good, excited to see the rest!
Cole Richards (he/him) (betes boy)

Christopher B

Post by Christopher B »

No worries man,
I know the feeling - my recommendation is to just dump as many files into Filezilla as you can. If you're not sure if you need it, just dump it in anyways. No need to be restrictive if there's no data size limit - *the Working-Graphics folder can be excluded unless you have files linked there.
------
Christopher Bargman
chris@cbdatadesign.com
775-283-8817

Cj9497

Post by Cj9497 »

Talk to Toni she is the one who helped me upload this one. Also, there is a video where Michael goes over the upload to the internet thing.

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Brady, please look at email sent to you and fix the items I sent you an email about how to fix, and then post here the word Again in subject so we all know the link has been updated.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262