Project02 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
mckenzie

Project02 Final

Post by mckenzie »

As always, this was really difficult. However, it feels more responsive than my last project, so, progress. This is my e-commerce website, Acio, where I sell Casio watches. I will definitely be working more on it to improve it, but here it is for now. I hope everyone survived this project....

https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... ject02_md/
Attachments
working_graphics.zip
(187.05 MiB) Downloaded 156 times

Cole_Richarrds

Re: Project02 Final

Post by Cole_Richarrds »

Hi, this looks awesome! The design is super clean and well put together, I really like the colors you used. I think I would have made it so in the catalog page the image also linked to the separate page, but otherwise this came out great!
Cole Richards (he/him) (betes boy)

isaacm03

Post by isaacm03 »

Hey Mckenzie,

Great project! There's a very obvious theme here that you executed well. I''m a big fan of your color choices. If this were mine, I would consider having the acio logo stick to the top as you scroll down the page. It would also free up one of the menu slots if you linked the acio logo back to the home page. Great use of shapes to help create an interesting design! Good work!

Isaac

YoAdrian!

Post by YoAdrian! »

Hi Mckenzie,
Your design is beautiful. It draws you in and makes you want to start clicking right away, and $29.99 for a watch? What a deal! The only thing I can see to improve the site right now would possibly be to add a link to your upper right-hand corner color band/logo graphic. That may be a fun link to you home page or maybe your "about" page? But "home" would see more logical.
-Johnna Chism ;)

Christopher B

Post by Christopher B »

Beautiful site McKenzie - cool responsive hamburger button and retro feel with the tri-color band!
Looks like the only thing you need to fix is your Products page - I have some templates you can try. Let me know if you'd like me to share one with you.

Well done!
------
Christopher Bargman
chris@cbdatadesign.com
775-283-8817

Cj9497

Post by Cj9497 »

I really like the website. I wouldn't change a thing.

bmeyer

Post by bmeyer »

Hi Mckenzie!
I really like the overall design of your website, it has a classy and timeless feel. The images and color palette all work very well together and I really like the font you used for the nav bar. The only thing I would do differently would be to make the columns on the About page either justified or one big block. Overall, good job!
-Bella Meyer

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

McKenzie, I have not been into watches for a long time, but you make me want to go buy one. Bold, proud, I love it. Responsiveness just needs a bit of adjusting, but your effort on it shows.

Right where you wrote : Please contact us if you have any questions, that is where you could have the link to go back to your home page. How do I get back to home page after I buy something?(see my note on Cole's)? Excellent e commerce form otherwise. I like the color splash, is that your trademark?
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262

bdawg11

Post by bdawg11 »

Hey McKenzie. I think home page is just so cool and attention grabbing. This turned out well. The navigation is nice and simple.

liv-lil_cactux

Post by liv-lil_cactux »

This is such a good site! The layout is very modern and posh, great job!