Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
Osmar_Sandoval

Project 2 Final

Post by Osmar_Sandoval »

Hey everyone, here is my final website for project 2! Getting everything working properly was such a hassle but I think everything came out looking pretty decent. Hope you all have a good day/night!
https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... project02/

And here is my working graphics zip file.
working-graphics.zip
(8.83 MiB) Downloaded 162 times

Cole_Richarrds

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by Cole_Richarrds »

Hi Osmar, this looks great! The colors work super well for the snowboard theme and the layout is super nice. I think I might have added some outlines around the different items in the catalog but otherwise this came out really good!
Cole Richards (he/him) (betes boy)

isaacm03

Post by isaacm03 »

Hi Osmar,
This looks great! I like the color change when moving over another color and the way the snow sort of fades out the image on the edge. I would look over your code for the catalog page, as some items are misaligned/missing buttons. Great work regardless!

Isaac

YoAdrian!

Post by YoAdrian! »

Hi Osmar,
I really like your website, especially your logo! I like the clarity of the sans serif fonts throughout the site and the bold navigation at the top really helps solidify the page. If i could change anything it might be to not have the snowboarder image "repeat" on "about" and "contact" page. I would either make it really big, or stay consistent with the other pages. Nice work.
-Johnna Chism ;)

Christopher B

Post by Christopher B »

Hi Osmar,
Great overall color scheme with the white and variable blues - the button:hover effect is very visually pleasing. All the CTA visuals are very good!

Potential concepts:
Some of the html elements make the responsive design part more tricky to implement. Here is a solution for the responsive mode on your 'Catalog' page:

@media screen and (max-width:650px) {
.productpic {
position: relative;
display: inline;
transform: translateX(-100px);
}
.cataloglisting {
display: block;
}
.catalogpricing {
display: block;
}
}
------
Christopher Bargman
chris@cbdatadesign.com
775-283-8817

bmeyer

Post by bmeyer »

Hi Osmar!
I really like your overall branding and design. Your wordmark and logo are super cool. Your color palette and layout work good together, as well. The only thing I would do differently is to make the contact buttons/page match the rest of the design. Good job!
-Bella Meyer

Cj9497

Post by Cj9497 »

The cohesion of the pages feels good together everything works as intended. The only thing I would fix on the catalog page is making sure all the snowboards line up.

bdawg11

Post by bdawg11 »

Hey Osmar. I really like your navigation bar. Your colors and logo look so great.

liv-lil_cactux

Post by liv-lil_cactux »

Great site! I love your logo and color scheme. Very creative!