Project02 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
qcottel

Project02 Final

Post by qcottel »

Yo!

Managed to get MOST of my website up and running, I had to nuke my Catalog page due to the HTML gods being mad at me for some reason so the Catalog page and the shopping cart will be added soon!
That being said, here is my lovely website! Let me know what ya think!

http://www.grc275.com/student/fall-2023 ... ot_folder/
Attachments
working_graphics.zip
(56.85 MiB) Downloaded 290 times

Cole_Richarrds

Re: Project02 Final

Post by Cole_Richarrds »

Hi Quinn! I really like your site, the colors work well together and I like the addition of the scan lines in the header. I might have worked a bit on the responsiveness in smaller screen sizes but I can see where you're headed with it. Overall well done, excited to see the catalog page!
Cole Richards (he/him) (betes boy)

isaacm03

Post by isaacm03 »

Hey Quinn,

Love what you did with this site. The retro feel is great and your use of graphics in the header is a good touch. I would conisider going all the way with the theme, maybe by changing the serif font to something more retro. I would also consider moving the nav bar down so it rests in the black box below the header image. Good job!

Isaac

YoAdrian!

Post by YoAdrian! »

Hi Quinn,
Good job with your site. I really enjoy your background graphics, especially the one used to frame your paragraphs, such a great idea. I know you probably already know this, but your links are a little funky. You might want to check what's going on with your "catalog" page to see if you can get it to link up correctly. Right now I can only get to the "contact" page from the navigation buttons. Your color theme is great and I'm really enjoying your typestyle choices as well.
-Johnna Chism ;)

Christopher B

Post by Christopher B »

Hi Quinn,
Great header image - how did you build that? Good luck with getting the Products page to work!
------
Christopher Bargman
chris@cbdatadesign.com
775-283-8817

bmeyer

Post by bmeyer »

Hi Quinn!
I like how your site turned out. It has a very retro feel and the graphics work well together. The fonts you chose are also very cool. The only thing I would change would be to make the nav bar font a bit smaller, so that it can all fit in a line because on my laptop the contact button is below the rest. Good job!
-Bella Meyer

Cj9497

Post by Cj9497 »

I enjoy the slogan at the top of the page. the site looks great the only thing that needs work is the look of all the pages the nav bar changes on the last page. This might just be my computer but your page takes a while to load up.

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Quinn the Design on the Controller site is very appealling
The shopping cart needs to be done and email me when I can go back in and give those points for that. Responsive is not working at all. I realize that these are the two areas that took everyone the longest to do, so I am looking forward to seeing your success on them.I like your colors and logo a lot.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262

bdawg11

Post by bdawg11 »

Howdy Quinn! Love the vibe of your site. Your pages look really good. I can't see your products, but that's okay. Good work!

liv-lil_cactux

Post by liv-lil_cactux »

Love this site! Such a cool and unique layout. And the logo looks great!