PROJECT 2 LA FINALE ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
kai

PROJECT 2 LA FINALE ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Post by kai »

HELLO TEAM, ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭

My website/company combo is Plamo! Plamo is a website where you can buy model kits and model kit related things! I tried making it easy on the eyes and not too info dump~y :D
I feel maybe a bit more color would be nice in the design but anywhhooooo...... Here it is!!! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... index.html
working_graphics.zip
(7.08 MiB) Downloaded 194 times
Kai Backflipped here (⌐■_■)(⌐■_■)

Cole_Richarrds

Re: PROJECT 2 LA FINALE ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

Post by Cole_Richarrds »

Hi Kai! I really like your site, it's layout is nice and understandable, I had an issue on your homepage with a few of the navigation items, I looked at the code and it seems you didn't add the about or shop pages to those nav buttons. I would have also liked to see a bit more imagery through the pages or some color. I do really like your site and it flows very nicely. Good work!
Cole Richards (he/him) (betes boy)

isaacm03

Post by isaacm03 »

Hi Kai!

Great work, per usual. I like the simpler color scheme you went with, and how the red compliments the black on the product page. Some of your pages don't link back together, but other than that I am glad this turned out well. Nice job on making things responsive. Good job!

Isaac

YoAdrian!

Post by YoAdrian! »

Hi Kai!
Your site looks really good. The theme and design carry over well to each page and I never feel lost. I especially like how you styled your shopping cart in eMal to really match your site. The only thing I could see to improve your site might be to give your text boxes where the paragraphs are a little more padding so that the letters don't go all the way to the edge of the page. Nice work.
-Johnna Chism ;)

Christopher B

Post by Christopher B »

Hi Kai,
Great use of space and responsive elements - the flexbox is like having a magician on hand! You did very well to nest your <div> elements and incorporate the flex rows.

Potential concepts: A responsive component that I used with my flexbox could also be adapted on your site. For example, the 'Shop' page could be given media queries to turn off the flexbox when it starts to scrunch everything too much:

@media screen and (max-width: 800px) {

.gallery {
display: inline;
}
}

- Well done Kai, cool stuff for sale!!
------
Christopher Bargman
chris@cbdatadesign.com
775-283-8817

bmeyer

Post by bmeyer »

Hi Kai!
Your website turned out really well. I like the banner image that you used throughout and I think the black/white theme creates a cool contrast with the colorful models. The only thing I would change would be to make the body copy on the about page either a little smaller, or give it more padding so it farther from the edge. Good job!
-Bella Meyer

Cj9497

Post by Cj9497 »

Your navigation buttons seem to be missing links to other pages. other than that I really like the page layout. it is very simple to understand. The imagery you have chosen is spectacular.

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Kai Well done. Does your About work on your home page? Your site makes me want to get a model. Your logo seems like in was model constructed! Responsive works well shy of the images wrapping. You knocked it out of the park on your commerce form, and how does the buyer get back to the home page after they purchased?.(see my note on Cole's)
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262

bdawg11

Post by bdawg11 »

Howdy Kai! I really like the models that you've picked. I think some of your links to the other sites are missing on some of the sites. All in all everything looks good.

liv-lil_cactux

Post by liv-lil_cactux »

Very cool site! I like the minimalism of it.