Project 01 Final - Saul Bass

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
isaacm03

Project 01 Final - Saul Bass

Post by isaacm03 »

Hi everyone, here is my website! I am a big fan of the nav menu and how clean it looks, but I want to clean up some of the pages to fix some margining and positioning issues. Overall I enjoyed working on the project and had a good time relearning some important skills.

https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... index.html

Thanks for checking it out!
Isaac
Correction on link (I am not sure how 7 of your classmates were able to critique since the link was wrong): https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... project01/

Cole_Richarrds

Re: Project 01 Final - Saul Bass

Post by Cole_Richarrds »

Hi Isaac, the link you have wouldn't open the link I used to see it is https://www.grc275.com/student/fall-202 ... project01/, I really like your design! It pops out and grabs your attention really well, I found myself immediately interested it looking at it, I really like the use of colors as. One thing I would work on is the different screen sizes, otherwise well done!
Cole Richards (he/him) (betes boy)

bmeyer

Post by bmeyer »

Hi Issac,
I think your website turned out really good. I think the red and yellow work really well together. The layouts are super clean and expressive. The only advice I have would be to make the body copy a little smaller. Good Job!
-Bella Meyer

YoAdrian!

Post by YoAdrian! »

Isaac,
Dude...this is awesome! You're crazy...live type on top of cool shapes? What??? I wouldn't have ever dared that in a first project. I really love the colors. If I could add anything, I think it would be some kind of form or email address on the contact page...but I did appreciate the cool links. Good work Isaac.
-Johnna Chism ;)

bdawg11

Post by bdawg11 »

Hey Isaac,
The design came out so great. I know that having those abnormal shapes had a whole lot of coding behind it.

liv-lil_cactux

Post by liv-lil_cactux »

Hey Issac! Great Job! I really like the colors you chose and the fonts. It creates a total vibe.

mckenzie

Post by mckenzie »

Issac this looks amazing and its really well made. I don't have much to say about it for improvement

Cj9497

Post by Cj9497 »

Your work amazes me good job with your site. I like the shapes you have made work well.

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Isaac, The Home page is very nice, bold and catchy.
It would be visually appealing to have the words not spill over bleed into the background and photos; Watch grammar and spelling (i.e. Oscar)
The instructions discussed posting the link properly-you posted wrong link on forul. It is because you posted project1 but your actual folder was project01;
Be sure to send link to your cell and check if it is working on mobile size.

Your color scheme was perfect!
Your participation in Critiques was excellent!
Upload your zipped working graphics to forum which should have your snag, sytle sheet, thumbnails, roughs.
Prelim Critique participation 12/12 (self and late student not counted)
Final Critique participation: 7 out of 7 ontime turn ins (self and late students not included)

Upload your zipped working graphics to forum which should have your snag, style sheet, thumbnails, roughs.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262