Proj 01 Prelim

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
liv-lil_cactux

Proj 01 Prelim

Post by liv-lil_cactux »

Hola!

I chose to do my website on Peso Pluma, a Mexican musician. Your feedback is appreciated <3
Attachments
rough2-mobile-merch.png
rough2-mobile-home.png
rough2-merch.png
rough2-home.png
rough1-mobile-merch.png
rough1-mobile-home.png
rough1-web-merch.png
rough1-web-home– 1.png

Cole_Richarrds

Re: Proj 01 Prelim

Post by Cole_Richarrds »

Hi! I really like your designs! I think the first set is the better of the two, I really like the color choice. One thing I would change is the size of the font of the inner page to match the main page on the desktop design. Well done!
Cole Richards (he/him) (betes boy)

bmeyer

Post by bmeyer »

Hi Liv,
I like both of your designs but personally, I lean towards the second one. I do like the red and silver combo in the first one. But, I think the aesthetic of the second one is really cool. The font choice works well with the images and colors, and the layout is clean and simple. I would try and use a brighter blue or gray so that there is more contrast and it's overall less dark. Good Job!
-Bella Meyer

YoAdrian!

Post by YoAdrian! »

Hey Liv,
I always LOVE your concepts. You could go with either one. They're so clean and crisp. I really can't choose. The 1st design really draws you in, but the 2nd landing page has the best photo and I really like the tag-style typeface....so maybe just go with the 2nd one? If I had to make a suggestion, it might be to play around with your navigation some more. Maybe make both the web and mobile versions have a left-justified nav down the left margin? Something to just mix it up a little. Nice work Liv.
-Johnna Chism ;)

Cj9497

Post by Cj9497 »

with the effect you're going for the second one works better. The imagery works well for your page layout design. I like the one where there is an audience present.

isaacm03

Post by isaacm03 »

Hi Liv!

These are looking great! I think I am a bigger fan of the first set of layouts because the red keeps my eyes interested. I would consider shifting up the about and contact us to the top nav bar.

Isaac

Osmar_Sandoval

Post by Osmar_Sandoval »

Hola Liv!
I think both of these designs rock! The style you went for is really great, and it works super well here. I think the best design out of both of them is the first one with the red! I think it pops out way better and works with the feel of the page, I also love the transparent crowd at the bottom of your web home page, super nice detail. The only thing I would change is probably making the photo of the musician a greyscale to make them contrast against the red. Great work here!

kai

Post by kai »

Hiyah Liv!
I think the first design goes hard! I think the minimal layout with the really expressive font with the layout being really strong makes a lot of visual interest in the design. I do think that the header on the first design does take up a little too much space on the screen. Can't wait to see the final for this! This stuff is pretty sick!
Kai Backflipped here (⌐■_■)(⌐■_■)

bdawg11

Post by bdawg11 »

I really like the fonts and colors in the second design. Definitely the design I would like to see you go with.

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Liv, I really like the plum color choice of the first one, and wonder if the image from 2nd one can be used on first. His name means Heavy Feather and I wonder if that could be brought in somehow.. Fun Liquid Font!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262