Hi Everyone!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Megosweet

Hi Everyone!

Post by Megosweet »

My name is Meg. I am working on the 3+1 program. I received my AA last Fall and was working towards Marine Biology and decided to make a switch. I have been loving the classes I've taken in the program so far, and everyone has been awesome! I also like to make leather items such as dog collars, bracelets, wallets, etc. however, I haven't had much time to work on stuff like that the last few years.
I felt that the designing by touch and shopping carts sounded interesting and stuck out to me, and I thought there were quite a few topics/ assignments I saw on there that may be challenging. I had a bit of a struggle last semester with GRC 175, and actually got COVID the first month and sick the last 2 weeks during finals. So I got a little behind, and it made new projects more difficult. So, I'm hoping that this semester will go really smooth and I will understand the work better.
Meg Thompson

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by Instructor »

Hi Meg, way to be well rounded moving from biology to graphics! My 80 year old cousin is the best leather worker he posts his horse leather saddles all engraved with beauty on fb all the time. My hope is that we will all help each other and our projects and critiques will be challenging, we will learn a lot and it will certainly be doable.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262