See Project 1

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
brienicole

See Project 1

Post by brienicole »

Well, I must have overachieved. See Project 1.
Brie Porterfield

- Time isn’t a straight line. It’s all… bumpy-wumpy. There’s loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything’s impossible.

kylesmith

Re: See Project 1

Post by kylesmith »

Heres a link to her project one. Found it annoying to go and find it all over again. :)

http://www.grc275.com/student/fall_2012 ... index.html

Looks good. I think you should maybe think about adding a texture to the tan sections of your site. Everything looks a bit old and rustic and those stand out a bit and look too clean. IDK just trying to give you something.
Kyle Smith

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

I didn't find the tan boxes disruptive to your site design, I think either way it looks fabulous, good job!

MissTinaBodden

Post by MissTinaBodden »

Love your site... Damn you overachievers! ;) :D
Tina Bodden

vtat

Post by vtat »

You're finished! I really like your site. I like your add to cart mals page as well, it's very neat! (Is it intended to have the form to the left, and leave all the space on the right on the contact area?)
Vy Tat

nelso220

Post by nelso220 »

this is already looking great, Brie! : )
Ashlie Nelson

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Concur, you're pretty much done with Project Two, just make sure you go through it and check if it meets all the requirements (*cough* number of products *cough*).

Thanks for grabbing the link, Kyle. It made it easy to double check.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262

shgc13

Post by shgc13 »

Nice job. I think I would like a pop up box so I can read the description easier. Right now it is a little hard to read, so I would like to make the description bigger so I know what I am getting. Good job.
Hi this is Charlie and Wizzywig is a dirty liar.