Project 02 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
wilson_iii

Project 02 Final

Post by wilson_iii »

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project 02 Final

Post by Instructor »

Cool! Your video game website is up.

The whole thing is a little visually chaotic, but I can manage to pick my way through. It's actually a lot cleaner in its mobile responsive mode. The whole website responds pretty well to different resolutions, in fact. I like the background images even if they add to the visual chaos. They serve to reinforce the page content and they do that well. I can actually read the type on the images pretty well too, so it's not much of an issue there. It is appropriate for a site like this to have a lot of visuals so I very much appreciate the direction you were going here.

Some of your images clip over the type, especially that giant Xbox on the home page. I know the current gen Xbox is huge, but damn! I do like the way the announced games swell up when you roll over them on the home page. And nice text wrap on the devices page. That's a cool effect. Your product page is well laid out and I had no problem using your cart at all.

Good work!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262