Project three final

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
ltrueworthy

Project three final

Post by ltrueworthy »

Here is the final project. Meet Cookie Monster...
I still want to explore this website but I'll try not to get in the way of the viewing.

http://www.grc275.com/student/spring_20 ... subfolder/
Lea Trueworthy

Marco horta

Re: Project three final

Post by Marco horta »

Hello. I love the theme that you have chosen for your design, especially the character. I love how bright and colorful your design is, as well as to how easy the navigation is. I also like the balance created between the imagery in the website. Great job.
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

kieley_smith

Post by kieley_smith »

OMG, LMAO THIS IS GOLD! X D

I love the bio especially, really embodies his "reckless and cookie-filled youth".

It's very clean, and I love how nicely the color schemes of each rectangular segment go together, while still being very distinct and eye-catching.

All the cookie monsters are very precious, and I want to hug them, especially the uber-creepy ones.

It breaks a wee bit when I checked responsiveness, but like, does anything really matter in the face of cookies? I THINK NOT!

Great work, can't wait to see your stuff floating around Reno. ; )

Have a fantastic summer!
~ Kieley Smith

HouseStark

Post by HouseStark »

Love your website. The cookie monster is much loved in my family. The font choices I think fit very well into your theme of the cookie monster.
Michele Keast Ott

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel, Lord of the Rings

Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hey

Your website is so fun love it
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick