Project 3 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
AboutDead

Project 3 Final

Post by AboutDead »

Hello all! It's been a stressful, yet fun semester and I enjoyed getting to spend GRC 275 with all of you! I wasn't able to attend as much as I would have liked due to conflicting projects and work, but I had a great time none the less. Have an awesome summer everyone!

Link to project #3 website: http://www.grc275.com/student/spring_20 ... _alvarado/
Sarah Alvarado - Graphic Designer, Illustrator, and Monster Enthusiast

“...to all the monsters in my nursery: May you never leave me alone.”
― Guillermo del Toro, The Strain

Marco horta

Re: Project 3 Final

Post by Marco horta »

Hi Sara, I'm finally taking a look at your website, and as always you have done a wonderful job. Even though I don't know much about anime the website is very cool. I like your gallery, your menu bar, and the layout of your overall website. Good balance, and a wonderful contrast between imagery. Congratulations, and have a wonderful summer.
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

HouseStark

Post by HouseStark »

Hi Sarah,
Nice layout, navigation and dragons are always cool. Have a great summer.
Michele Keast Ott

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel, Lord of the Rings

kieley_smith

Post by kieley_smith »

Hey there!

DRAGONS!!!! There is no need for any further elaboration. I feel that sums up the site's positive impression. X D

For serious, though. I like your warm color scheme, and the way that you incorporated the dragon image into the header, like it's one of those boards you scratch away at to reveal the picture!

I kind of wish that the gallery section had immediately visible images, rather than links, but the current setup is fine as well.

Great work, and have a nice summer! : D
~ Kieley Smith

Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hey
Love the dragons! I viewed your website on my phone and did have a lot of issues with that format but overall great job!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick