Project 3 Final by Francisco

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
fjbo

Project 3 Final by Francisco

Post by fjbo »

Sorry I don't have a lot to add since most of the information is already on the Project 3 Final, live website.

Any feedback will be highly appreciated, though since this is the last project that might not happen and it's understandable.

Congratulations to everyone too. It was really cool to see all of your websites and progress (yeah all the way from GRC 175).

Finally, just if anyone is interested I have submitted my Project 2 Live Site and also Project 3 Roughs. Again any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Have an awesome summer, guys!!!!
FJBO

FRANCISCO JAVIER BECERRA-ORTIZ

Marco horta

Re: Project 3 Final by Francisco

Post by Marco horta »

Hi, Francisco, I like the way that your website is laid out, it's easy to navigate, and it has wonderful colors. Congratulations, your final outcome is amazing. You have gone a long way, your an amazing designer. See you soon.
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

HouseStark

Post by HouseStark »

Hey Francisco,
Love your website, great layout and flow. The navigation placement is great love how it expands up, great concept. Your hard work and passion will carry you far. Good luck!
Michele Keast Ott

“Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel, Lord of the Rings

kieley_smith

Post by kieley_smith »

Hey there,

I really like the large image that greets you on each page. Very cool, very friendly!

The navbar is sleek and does its job very well, and all features make sense on first glance.

Great job!
~ Kieley Smith

Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hey
Great website, really nice work! I did have trouble with your menu on my phone I couldn’t activate it.
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick