Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
Breezy

Final

Post by Breezy »

Hey all!

I forgot to post a link so here it is! http://www.grc275.com/student/spring_20 ... /shop.html
For some reason my contact box completely stripped all the css on it so I’ll have to go in and fix that but hope you enjoy the rest!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Stephski

Re: Final

Post by Stephski »

Hi Brianna,

As I said in the previous comments, I love the design! The wide background images for each category is a great idea! I like the smooth scroll to each product category of the page, it all looks good! The one thing I noticed is that your home link to the right of the products gets lost on the doughnut background. You could consider adding a background color to make it stand out.
Nice job!
Stephanie Kendziorski.

selvester

Post by selvester »

Your photographs are to die for, so pretty and sharp. Your shopping page looks neat and works perfectly for the products you're selling. I don't think you need that white space between each page though, it's pretty distracting. Great work!
Cheers,
Hannah Selvey

Eduardo_Garcia

Post by Eduardo_Garcia »

Hello,
Your website is looking great! The background images really make the site pop out!
Advice would be to use a more stylish font for the product headers, and to use an arrow image(Or obvious symbol) instead of font, to make the back to top button more obvious.

kieley_smith

Post by kieley_smith »

Hey there!

Your site is so clean and stylish, I love the images you used! Once you get that contact form sorted, it'll be just about perfect! I agree with some of the above comments, the back to home button could use a background, or perhaps a differently colored stroke, in order to make it more immediately visible.

Other than that, the only suggestion I can think of is to hop over to your Mal's cart and mess with the colors a little, just to make it match your site a little better.

Amazing job!
~ Kieley Smith

Marco horta

Post by Marco horta »

Hello Brianna!.

Wonderful website very good contrast between the background and the menu bar, I love the layout of the website and especially the menu selection on the catalog page, nicely done congratolations
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Ooooh, now that's some good cart integration there. Probably the best one I've seen so far. Colors, logo, branding. Well done, Brianna. Your shopping page looks pretty good too. Nice large product imagery to attract shoppers and really slick little popups that explain the product in greater detail. I like the warm brown lightbox color as well. It really works for you and fits with your overall theme and branding. I'm glad you didn't change too much about your main page look and feel though. Just slight improvements. Your newly styled contact form fits right in, too.

I'm not keen on a couple of the design changes you made to the shop page though. I like the parallaxing images that the rest of your design has. I think it would have been cool if all your shop page backgrounds parallaxed as well. I also don't think the home button needed a white background. I think it would have worked better as white text with a drop shadow, like your main navigation. You also could have used just a bit of margin around your product description text on your popups.

Great integration and functionality. Nice job!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262