Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
selvester

Project 2 Final

Post by selvester »

yodels!

Here's my project 2. Please don't open it in safari, it won't work. It looks best in chrome and will pass in firefox. Thanks!
Also, no... it's not responsive. We'll go ahead and tackle that with the next project.

http://www.grc275.com/student/spring_20 ... ah_selvey/
Cheers,
Hannah Selvey

Stephski

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by Stephski »

What a beautiful website! I love how your CSS effects enhance the entire design! It looks perfect, the color scheme, the images, everything - nice work!
Stephanie Kendziorski.

Eduardo_Garcia

Post by Eduardo_Garcia »

Hello,
Your site is just so wonderfully made! The effects from your site are just so well done, can't think of a suggestion to give

kieley_smith

Post by kieley_smith »

I love this site! The colors are so attractive and soothing, and the layout is great. The site does have a lil' trouble on my teeny laptop screen, but overall the lack of responsiveness isn't a huge issue. I especially like the way you formatted the catalog pages and the contact form, so spiffy!

Great job!
~ Kieley Smith

Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hey,

I love your products! I would actually buy these if you were selling them! Great Job!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Marco horta

Post by Marco horta »

Hello Hannah, congratulation!. Your final project it is amazing, I love the design with the lightbox to present the catalog product, the balance created between imagery and text makes a clean, organized and a well-contrasted design.
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Nice! I can reenact Total Recall with one of your products now. Truly, my life is complete.

Good work blending your product area into your design. It's a nice wide open space to show off "the goods" as it were. Each of your products is given room to breathe and present itself. The individual product pages are easy to interact with and pull information from as well. Your contact form really stands out to me. It one of the best styled forms I've seen in all my years of teaching 275. It matches your branding and is clean and easy to interact with. I'm also glad you didn't mess with your Project One too much. Just little improvements, details, and extra interactivity.

Though I do wonder where your pricing is. People might not like surprise pricing. I would like to have seen a little more shopping cart integration too; a logo, more of your colorscheme, etc.

Nicely done!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262