Project 1 Roughs

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
kieley_smith

Re: Project 1 Roughs

Post by kieley_smith »

Hey there, I really like your first design, very bold and eye-catching. The only thing I'm not too sure about is your font choice. I feel like a nice basic sans serif font would fit better with the whole "basic" theme. However, if you're attached to that more script-like font, maybe make it a little bolder, so it can hold its own in that sea of white and black rectangles. I'm sure your final will be great, good luck!
~ Kieley Smith

Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hi,

I like your first layout better, I don't like the script font though, it doesn't seem to match with your product. I'd try a bold serif font. Great job overall!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick

Marco horta

Post by Marco horta »

Hello!

for your design, it is kind of a mix n match. I really like your rough 2 page, with your rough 1. Although it looks simple, I like the clean look and the black and white color scheme. the only change i would make is to play with the family font. well done
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein