Project 1 Roughs

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
BecomeAHero

Re: Project 1 Roughs

Post by BecomeAHero »

I think the neon green design is the one that stands out the most, while the red and black can get a bit difficult to read with the white shadows. The "C" in "Co." gets a little lost in the green of the logo too, so I'd move that over just a bit or make the text weight heavier. I would shrink down the about section a bit too.

I really like the gradient and the images you've chosen! This seems like a really fun website to work on, and I like how you've included little previews of things you can feasibly modify, with the teeth, scales and fur.
Written, read, and approved by:
Tara Rinehart

Eduardo_Garcia

Post by Eduardo_Garcia »

Hi,
I'd go with your Draft 1 design, the color scheme really makes the design pop!
Advice would be to bolden the font of the nav and the "Morally Dubious" header

Marco horta

Post by Marco horta »

Hello!

I really liked both designs, but in this case, i really like your first design more than the second one. It's an amazing idea to sell experimental, biological products. Your asymmetrical balance between imagery and typography together with the color pallet makes your design pop, wonderful toxic green, and black. Congratulations on your amazing work.
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hi,

I like your first layout the best. The color is awesome! Your margins are a little tight on your type and its also a little big, I would take it down a few points. Great job overall!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick