project 1 rough Lea

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.

Which one?

Black Background
25%
White Background
75%

Total votes: 8

kieley_smith

Re: project 1 rough Lea

Post by kieley_smith »

Hey there! I love your white layout, it makes the vibrant colors on the rock images jump out and punch you in the face! ;). I'm also fond of the simplicity of the layout, since it lets all the attention go to the rockstars! (I am so sorry) . The black layout is also nice, but I feel like the white font it necessitates takes some of the focus off of your images. Either one you pick, you're on the right track! :)
~ Kieley Smith

Marco horta

Post by Marco horta »

Hello!

I have to say that both of your designs are really amazing, but I have to go with the dark colored background. I really like how the black makes the words and the rocks pop form the rest of your design. I have an eye problem and your dark design really helps me see your words and the rocks imagery. Also, i love your logo design. Good job on your design.
Marco Horta

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein

Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Hi,
I like your white layout better, I would bring some elements into your design to give it a little more visual interest that it currently has. Great job overall!
"A day without laughter is a day wasted." - Charlie Chaplin

Brianna Mick