Hello!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
AboutDead

Hello!

Post by AboutDead »

Hello everyone, my name is Sarah Alvarado! I am excited to be taking GRC 275 with all of you! I am currently also taking Portfolio and I'll *hopefully* be graduating this spring as well. I'm really interested in illustration, character creation, and fiction writing. The character shown in my avatar is one of my oldest and currently in the process of being revised. I'm a huge fan of anything that appears monstrous but secretly has a heart of gold. One of my biggest desires is to create my own website dedicated to the novel I am currently writing, as well as my artwork and character creations.

I am taking Web Design and Publishing II because I enjoyed the prerequisite so much and learned so much (and got a huge kick out of Michael's horrid color choices). I look forward to seeing everyone's work as well as showing my own! :mrgreen:
Sarah Alvarado - Graphic Designer, Illustrator, and Monster Enthusiast

“...to all the monsters in my nursery: May you never leave me alone.”
― Guillermo del Toro, The Strain

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by Instructor »

AboutDead, hm? Is that a threat, promise, or prediction?

Either way, welcome to GRC 275, Sarah. I hope it treats you well and you learn many new facts and figures. And a few fun web techniques, of course.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262