Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
NevadaCowgirl

Project 2 Final

Post by NevadaCowgirl »

Here is my finalized project 2. I know that there are some kinks that need to be worked out but I am satisfied for right know.

http://www.grc275.com/student/fall_2016 ... talog.html
Amy Zimmerman

rmiyashiro

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by rmiyashiro »

The background textures you've chosen are terrific. They go well with the stuffs you're selling and add a great feel to your site. There are some clashing colors in your shopping cart. the drop shadow on your navigation comes off a bit far. Other than that, looks good!
Ryan 'Danger' Miyashiro

dnorwood

Post by dnorwood »

It's looking pretty good, but the drop-down menus are still distracting. I also think you could either do without the borders around the product pics or make them fancier. Right now they are just blah.
Good Luck,
Denise
Denise Norwood

kaycee_weddell

Post by kaycee_weddell »

Your site turned out really good. I like how you went with the overall theme so as soon as you open your site the audience knows exactly what you're going to be selling. The only thing I have notice is that some images turned out a little blurry. Overall good job on your site!
Kaycee Weddell

killcomicsans

Post by killcomicsans »

Nice job Amy!
You are portraying your brand really nicely. The one thing I can say is that I agree with the above comment that tells you to remove the borders around the images. They aren't really necessary.
Otherwise, great work!
Nikki Hillman

Joe_Morales

Post by Joe_Morales »

nice work with your site i agree with others about the drop downs being a little distracting I think if you removed the drop shadow effect it would make them easier to read. your styling throughout the site works great nice work.
Joe Morales