Project 1 roughs

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
killcomicsans

Re: Project 1 roughs

Post by killcomicsans »

I really like your second home page but your first inside page. I think combining these two will be a nice use of imagery and will work well when going responsive.
Nikki Hillman

gr8ful1

Re: Project 1 roughs

Post by gr8ful1 »

Hi! I am sorry I am late too with my critique! :) I really like parts of both of these designs, I can't just choose one! First though, great job on the logo, but I would make it bigger so that it fills the space in the right hand corner it's in. Also, maybe make the line for the back of the "D" a little thicker, I think it would make it more legible as a D. I love the color and font of the blue navigation bar. My only other suggestion would be to fill up the empty spots in the corners of your about pages with more pictures, maybe smaller ones to balance out the bigger ones. And, if they were pictures of the view from the B&B, it would sell me!
"They say 3% of people use 5 to 6% of their brain; 97% use just 3% and the rest goes down the drain. I'll never know which one I am but I'll bet you my last dime 99% think we're 3% 100 percent of the time" - Todd Snider

Kirsten Sorensen