Project 1 Roughs

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
killcomicsans

Re: Project 1 Roughs

Post by killcomicsans »

I really like your metallic looking design! It's simple but intricate and makes me think of jewelry immediately. This design also will work really nicely for responsiveness.
Nikki Hillman

gr8ful1

Re: Project 1 Roughs

Post by gr8ful1 »

I really like your first design, I think for someone who is creative enough to make jewelry the page mirrors that creativity. I really like the "DA" logo, I think you should make it bigger and move it to the top of the page where it says "the four elements collection", then maybe move that down to the bottom of your lack space on home page. The logo being small and on the bottom of the page is hard to read, and it's hard to identify the company name. My only other suggestion would be to lower the opacity of your side pictures, they are really cool, but are competing visually with the rest of your design, and with the jewelry in particular. Great Job!!
"They say 3% of people use 5 to 6% of their brain; 97% use just 3% and the rest goes down the drain. I'll never know which one I am but I'll bet you my last dime 99% think we're 3% 100 percent of the time" - Todd Snider

Kirsten Sorensen