Project 1 roughs

Post links to your Project One websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
ravens.way

Re: Project 1 roughs

Post by ravens.way »

I like both designs but version 1 stood out for me the most. It seemed to portray the purpose of the drink. Your navigation was positioned nicely. Version 2 is nice but your version 1 is better I think.

killcomicsans

Post by killcomicsans »

love your first design! it seems like you're really thinking about the site being responsive. but i also really dig the lined up bottles with the colored bars (i feel like you should use it somewhere still). maybe a combination? great work
Nikki Hillman

gr8ful1

Post by gr8ful1 »

Hi Joe, sorry for late critique! I prefer your first designs, they are more informative and sell your product better I think, since they immediately convey that it is a sports drink with the imagery. I'm not sure if that is your final design for your product pages, but you might try to describe the flavors themselves I guess, instead of just describing the benefits of the drink in general. My only other suggestion would be to make your bottom navigation all the same size, it seems unbalanced in different sizes. Good work!
"They say 3% of people use 5 to 6% of their brain; 97% use just 3% and the rest goes down the drain. I'll never know which one I am but I'll bet you my last dime 99% think we're 3% 100 percent of the time" - Todd Snider

Kirsten Sorensen