Intros

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
awesomeMF

Intros

Post by awesomeMF »

My name is Rosa Rodriguez.

I'm excited to be in grc275. I took this class last year and sadly...I didn't pass it. I was unfocused and going through "life" stuff. Damn this world! (ends dramatic rant here) I am indeed repeating my intro from last year because dammit, why mess with greatness? Just kidding, I like what I wrote last year because it's all still true now. (with some added new tid bits here and there, to show I tried, right?!) This is where the best of the best come to show all their wonderful talents. I can't wait to see everyone's work and get inspired by all. A few things about me...

• I started playing this cell phone game, "Game of War". Highly addictive....(still play this game, and I'm not any good...at least I'm not snorting coke right? ((no offense to any coke sniffers?))...)

• I'm still trying to find my creative niche, so sometimes I feel artistically lost (one single faint voice saying, "awww" in the background)... (this is still true as well, I see all these talented people with awesome skills...I wanna be like that some day!!)

• I love chicken. I love chicken so much, I'd rather befriend a plate of chicken than talk to relatives I haven't seen in 3 years....(this part is still definitely true...kfc needs to just sell their skin only..."can i get uhhhhh 4 piece skin with a large gravy?" #fatmode)

• Still a huge fan of dark blue, and have the same level of respect for all other colors (even hot pink).....(I was somewhat lying when I said I respect pink, I wanted to be nice)

Things I want to learn at the end of this class:

• I want to be a better html coder....(when I say better, I mean I wanna be so awesome in coding people awe in my presence and want to be my friend)

• Organize my ideas better...(I know I'm a broken record when I say this...but me and procrastination have been in a long lasting relationship for years, and I don't know how to break it off...*cries dramatically and screams* "BUT I LOVE HIM!" ....we will end it for this semester, I hope)

Let's getherdone!
"Tell me, I'll forget. Show me, I might remember. Involve me, and I'll understand" – quote from some smart asian guy
Rosa Rodriguez

dnorwood

Re: Intros

Post by dnorwood »

Rosa,
It is good to see you! I know you can do this...'cause when you actually do the work, you are good at it. You know the steps, you know how to make what you want come to life, and you have a very nice sense of building a clean, uncluttered, easy to feel design.
See you in class,
Denise
Denise Norwood

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Intros

Post by Instructor »

Lol, that's a great biographical sketch there, Rosa. Welcome to GRC 275!

Your code and designs will get better, pinky promise. The entire point of this class is to function as a major skills upgrade to any that dare to take it.

As long as you don't listen too much to your procrastination, you'll do just fine in here.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262