g'day, y'all!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
rmiyashiro

g'day, y'all!

Post by rmiyashiro »

Hellooooooo Fooooorrruuuummm!
Me name is Ryan Miyashiro. This class, like 175, makes me a bit nervous. I didn't to tremendously well in 175. I'm taking 275 so that I may stay relevant in the graphic design industry and to attempt to make visually engaging, responsive ecommerce websites. I hope I'm not getting ahead of myself but I'd like to learn how to incorporate animations and movement into websites.
Ryan 'Danger' Miyashiro

awesomeMF

Re: g'day, y'all!

Post by awesomeMF »

Ryan...

I can relate to wanting to know more about web design and movement. Things that move on a website are just ... lets face it .... cool as hell! But use it tastefully. Look forward to seeing some of your work
"Tell me, I'll forget. Show me, I might remember. Involve me, and I'll understand" – quote from some smart asian guy
Rosa Rodriguez

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: g'day, y'all!

Post by Instructor »

Heeelllllooooo Ryan!

I wouldn't be too nervous about this class, as long as you work hard and put in the hours practicing techniques and project building, you'll do alright in this class. By the end of it you will know how to build visually engaging, responsive, e-commerce websites. We won't go over too much animation since there's a separate GRC class for that, but we will go over integration into a website.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262