lingling's project#3 final

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
lingling_chen

lingling's project#3 final

Post by lingling_chen »

Hi,dear Michael and friends
It’s Lingling, here’s the link of my final project #3http://sunny00chen.com/project/
Finally I done my last assignment at TMCC. Yeah!
For this project, my goal is to learn and practice how to design a responsive web. I use Jonay Bacallado as my inspiration, because what he is doing right now is very close what I like to do in my future, like books Illustration, concept art, digital painting etc. I used the black background to pop his artworks. Use color blocks style, and built a nice and clean layout for this web, so people can easily know the feature of Jonay Bacallado’s art right away, from the first moment they see the home page. After I built the layout, I love it, and noticed it fits my portfolio as well, love the responsive feature of the web, so I …: ). I think I fully used the benefit of taking grc275 and grc294 in the same semester. I got a lot of help from Michael for my both classes. I learn a lot from this project, and I feel it is the most valuable part of grc275 class. Thank you so much for all your help, Michael. I hope you guys like it, and good luck on your final. My email is sunny00chen@gmail.com, keep in touch, my friends, very nice to meet all of you in the class.(○゜ε^○)

Kiwakooo

Re: lingling's project#3 final

Post by Kiwakooo »

Hi Lingling,

I really like the design and the logo. (you always make a good logo!!)
The layout is very clean, and it's easy to find information.

Also, I like the effect of fading out between web pages. It looks good!
Good job!

Kiwako

paulab

Post by paulab »

Hey Lingling! I cannot get this link to open on any of my computers. I would love to see your final. If not, good luck to you woman1 Your work is incredibly awesome!
Paula Burris
"Do whatever you do intensely." -Robert Henri-

lingling_chen

Post by lingling_chen »

Thank you Kiwakooo, I do like design logos, but I did't design this one for him. It is the logo from the artist's own website.
Thank you, Paulab, I tested my link on my imac, surface pro 3(pc), ipad and iphone, it just takes a little bit time to load the images, but they all working well. I don't know what happen to your computer:(, so sad to hear that.

recordd

Post by recordd »

Hi LingLing! WoW girl! This turned out perfect! Once again you are an inspiration to me and I will miss seeing your work. Maybe sometime we can get together so you can show me the design and I will teach you the coding lol :-) I personally think that you could go very far with your talent to do both...I love everything about this site...your logo fits perfect for branding, I love how your pages change into a transition...how do you do that??? Very nice touch! I would change nothing about this site it is a 100% + and congrats to you on your last assignment it was mine as well! :lol: Hope you have a great summer!
Danielle Record
"You Can't Use Up Creativity...the More You Use, the More You Have" ~Maya Angelou