Project #3_Final Project for Critique

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
recordd

Project #3_Final Project for Critique

Post by recordd »

:) Hi Everybody! This is Danielle Record turning in my LAST and FINAL assignment at TMCC! Officially a college graduate as a Web Developer :D ...if anyone hears of any jobs for me...please email me at maelea1228@yahoo.com. Thank you sooo much! :) Please send me your information also so I can send some to you as well. Thank you so much for all suggestions...all of them helped me to learn more. This is Project #3 final critique...here is my site link: http://www.grc275.com/student/spring_20 ... dex_2.html. I hope all of you have a wonderful summer and I can't wait to look at your final sites as well! :D
Danielle Record
"You Can't Use Up Creativity...the More You Use, the More You Have" ~Maya Angelou

lingling_chen

Re: Project #3_Final Project for Critique

Post by lingling_chen »

Hi,Danielle
I like your color choice, and the layout of your website, they are beautiful. and it is a responsive web design, good job!

Kiwakooo

Post by Kiwakooo »

I like your design!

I like the photo slider and texture/images you used for background.
Looks very professional.

Good job!
Kiwako

paulab

Post by paulab »

Hey girlfriend! This is the best one yet!! I love all of it! I didn't know that Kincade did Disney art, lol! Congratulations on graduating! Let's not lose touch okay!?!
Paula Burris
"Do whatever you do intensely." -Robert Henri-