FINALLY!!

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
TsukiMizuDCC

FINALLY!!

Post by TsukiMizuDCC »

Dalanie "TsukiMizu" Chester
Cosplayer/Artist/Daydreamer
"All work and no play makes the imagination a dull reality."
-Dalanie Chester

lingling_chen

Re: FINALLY!!

Post by lingling_chen »

Hi,Dalanie.
I think you did a great job on this assignment, almost everything works well together, good job on the drop down menu as well. I am glad to see you make it responsive, I think only one thing you not make it or forgot to make it responsive is the navigation bar, if you can make the navigation menu bar works responsively, that will be wonderful!!

Kiwakooo

Post by Kiwakooo »

I like the image you used for the background.
it caught my eye.

I would move the navigation bar to the center.

Good job!
Kiwako

paulab

Post by paulab »

Dalanie! Good job girl! This turned out really nice. A couple of suggestions are to make the text a little bigger and to center the navigation. Congratulations on graduating, I will miss seeing you!
Paula Burris
"Do whatever you do intensely." -Robert Henri-

recordd

Post by recordd »

Hi Dalanie! Awesome Job! I really like this site the best! Your color scheme, layout and design all go well with your imagery/font choices and it has a professional feel to it, as well. Your galleries turned out great also. One thing that I would suggest is to make your image thumbnails and you navigation a little wider other than that great job girl and I hope you have a wonderful summer! :-)
Danielle Record
"You Can't Use Up Creativity...the More You Use, the More You Have" ~Maya Angelou