project three final

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
aslychsm

project three final

Post by aslychsm »

HAI GUYS!

Here is my final for project 3! It's not perfect, but I'm pretty happy with it considering it's my first attempt at responsive design. I did it, but I still have no idea what I was doing the whole time. :)

Thanks for an amazing semester! Best of luck to everyone in your future endeavors!

http://ashleychisam.com/james_jean/index.html
a s h l e y c h i s a m

lingling_chen

Re: project three final

Post by lingling_chen »

Hi,Ashley
Good choice for using the white background to pop out James Jean’s colorful artworks, I like your nice and clean web design. You make it responsive, awesome! Great job! I hope I can see you next week: )

Kiwakooo

Post by Kiwakooo »

I really like the design!

It's very clean and beautiful.
I didn't know him, but I like his work.
You did good job to promote his artwork.

Good job!

Kiwako

paulab

Post by paulab »

Good job Ashley! Very clean. I love the home page and all of the images. I think a different typeface on the text in the about section would be more appealing.
Paula Burris
"Do whatever you do intensely." -Robert Henri-

recordd

Post by recordd »

Hi Ashley! You rocked this project girlfriend! I think I like this one the best out of all your projects! I really like the simplistic homepage with the enter button to go into the website, it adds character to the whole site it makes it seem like your stepping into his art gallery. One thing that I would change is to add contact info for the artist and a contact form...other than that great job and I hope you have a wonderful summer!! :D
Danielle Record
"You Can't Use Up Creativity...the More You Use, the More You Have" ~Maya Angelou