Project 2 FINAL

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
Kiwakooo

Project 2 FINAL

Post by Kiwakooo »

Hi everyone, I'm Kiwako.
This is my website :http://www.grc275.com/student/spring_2015/kiwako_miura/

I haven't finished some pages (learn and find pages), but I will update all pages by tomorrow!

This was a fun project! I personally learned about coffee a lot :) !!!

georgia_novotny

Re: Project 2 FINAL

Post by georgia_novotny »

Hi Kiwako,
I think your website looks professional.
The photos are very strong visually and make me want to get a coffee. I don't drink coffee :)
I like the color scheme you picked with your concept, they work well with the photos.

The rollover buttons are hard to see so I would change that color to be more obvious.
I would change the centered body text to be larger as its to small and there is lots of space around it on each page.
I like the information that you put for the "learn page" those areas are good at passing on the information without being over whelming.
The shop area is easy to navigate and the individual pages look good to sell the products.

Good job!
Georgia

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Impressive. Most impressive. This is a deep deep website full of all sorts of interesting facts.

It presents those facts in a well laid out manner that instantly establishes an atmosphere. Like I said in my review of the Project Once version of this thing, I can practically smell the coffee and hear the background chatter of a coffeehouse. The colorscheme actually has some very good contrast to it, despite being mostly tones of brown. Typographically, it backs up its warmth with a nice, well chose serif type face. It blends the shopping cart into it's design quite nicely as well. And it even has a functioning contact form.

The only real issue I see is that the navigation recedes a bit. It's not that hard to find, but it does get a bit drowned out. Some of the imagery is a little fuzzy as well.

Extremely well done!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262

lingling_chen

Post by lingling_chen »

Hi,Kiwako
As a coffeer, I like your website a lot. I love the images you found. Cool camera coffee cup, and Hot Rod Heated Travel Mug. Your website is clean and nice, I have a very relax feeling by seeing your website. Good job on the color and layout. Only one thing I can see well is your coffee cup logo, I want to see the words under coffeer. Maybe you can make your logo bigger and put it somewhere. Great job!

aslychsm

Post by aslychsm »

I'm mesmerized by this, and not just because I love coffee - although that does have an influence over this. Aside from how beautiful and clean your website looks, I really appreciate that you really took the content further than what was required. I learned a lot from reading the information you provided, and as whole, this really made it feel like a real website for all things coffee. You did a fantastic job! And again, beautiful pictures!
a s h l e y c h i s a m

paulab

Post by paulab »

I LOVE COFFEE!!! Great job Kiwako! The colors are perfect, as well as the images. My only critique is on the "Find" page, the navigation bleeds off the right side. May need some padding.
Paula Burris
"Do whatever you do intensely." -Robert Henri-

elizabeth_mejia

Post by elizabeth_mejia »

It looks great like a real coffee shop it looks so professional! I want the rubiks cube coffee cup so awesome! I would still love to see your coffee logo bigger!
Elizabeth Mejia

TsukiMizuDCC

Post by TsukiMizuDCC »

Kiwako,

Great job with the site. Colors are great and really is looking professional. I want to see your logo just a little bigger. Other than that, great job.
Dalanie "TsukiMizu" Chester
Cosplayer/Artist/Daydreamer
"All work and no play makes the imagination a dull reality."
-Dalanie Chester

mccuske2

Post by mccuske2 »

your website is very clean and nice easy to move throw.