Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
d3ft0n3s23

Project 2 Final

Post by d3ft0n3s23 »

Here is my final. Still developing some pages. http://www.grc275.com/student/spring_2015/adam_perez/
- Adam Perez

georgia_novotny

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by georgia_novotny »

Hi Adam,
I really like your homepage, that looks awesome!
The picture is really good and makes you want to "enter" the skate park!
I also like the moving enter button.

I would work with the fonts a little more.
The drop drown menu is kind of hard to read as its small and scrunched together.
I would also work on some organization for the top banner area with the navigation.

Good job!
Georgua

recordd

Post by recordd »

HI Adam! WOW! Your site turned out awesome! Your homepage is perfect because it interacts with the user by having to push the link to view the rest of the site. I think that it grabs the users attention, as well. I know it did me...Nice touch! :-) Also, I really like that you included a wish list I think your site is the only one with this. Your color scheme all goes well together with your products, your layout is easy to navigate through and has a professional feel to it, and great job on your logo (it fits perfectly with your business). One suggestion that I have for you is "Americas #1 Skate Shop!" a little larger and your social media logo a little smaller. Otherwise, wonderful job!
Danielle Record
"You Can't Use Up Creativity...the More You Use, the More You Have" ~Maya Angelou

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Pretty nice look there Adam. I really like the atmospherics of the whole thing.

The background picture really sets the tone for what your going for here. Night time at a skate park. Only you and a whole lot of concrete. I also like the use of semi-transparency on the background tot let the image do a little more talking. The products are laid out well and easy to find, if a bit sparsely described. The navigation is easy to use and follow. It even has an embedded Google map.

I only have a couple of concerns. The type is a little closely bunched together in a lot of places, particularly the navigation. It needs more room to breathe. I think it could also use either a "bluer" or more orange urban picture in the background to either compliment or reinforce the blue in your design. The enter button is also a little hidden in the image.

Nice work!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262

lingling_chen

Post by lingling_chen »

Hi,Adam
I like your logo for this website. Nice improvement for your Project One. There are some little problems need to be fixed as Michael said, and I know you are working on it, so I don’t think I need to pick it out again,because I pretty sure you know what you going to do. Keep going, for a even better result. I will see your final final one later. Good job, so far.

aslychsm

Post by aslychsm »

This is a great website. I'm especially a huge fan of that logo you created, there's some great movement going on. Your "home" page was clever, I really enjoyed that, but I wish the font that reads 'enter' was done in something more exciting. Right now it just doesn't fit compared to everything else. Aside from that I think it all looks awesome. Especially your product pages, I like that each individual product is transparent, it really makes the designs stand out. Good job!
a s h l e y c h i s a m

paulab

Post by paulab »

Nice work Adam! Your images are great! My only suggestion is to make the mission, about and contact buttons stand a bit more. I missed them completely the first time I looked at the site.
Paula Burris
"Do whatever you do intensely." -Robert Henri-

elizabeth_mejia

Post by elizabeth_mejia »

Dang this looks awesome! You really put a lot of work in this you put so many products! That's insane and looks awesome. I don't know if its just my computer but the Hardware and Grip tape buttons lead me to a page with only buttons.
Elizabeth Mejia

Kiwakooo

Post by Kiwakooo »

I enjoyed your homepage! Looks really good!
Your shopping pages are very organized, and it's easy to find information.

I think the "Enter" bottom is hard to find, so I would put a drop shadow.

Other than that, I really like it!

Good job!
Kiwako

mccuske2

Post by mccuske2 »

your shopping cart is missing your logo and some color.