Project 2_rough

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
Kiwakooo

Project 2_rough

Post by Kiwakooo »

Hello this is Kiwako.
Here is my rough.

Design1:
shop.jpg
Design2:
shop2.jpg

Happy Spring Break :)

paulab

Re: Project 2_rough

Post by paulab »

Very nice and clean design Kiwako! The images are top notch and create the desire for a good cup of coffee. I really like everything about it and can't come up with a single suggestion.
Paula Burris
"Do whatever you do intensely." -Robert Henri-

mccuske2

Post by mccuske2 »

I like the second the best it looks very clean and organized.

lingling_chen

Post by lingling_chen »

Hi,Kiwako
I like both of your designs on color, layout, logo, and using of images, I think you can use them all. You can use your shop2.jpg for your product gallery, and use your shop.jpg for your product detail page.Also, I would take the top left coffee cup logo off the page since you already have one on your footer. Great job: )

recordd

Post by recordd »

HI Kiwako! Wow...awesome job on both of your roughs! They both have a professional, simplistic, and organized feel to them. I think I leaning towards both of them lol. What I mean is I think it would add character to your second design if you add a special of the month to the top of that page...it would look great together! One suggestion that I have for you is to add price, quantity, & a little description about the item. Other than that great job and I cannot wait to see your final site! :-)
Danielle Record
"You Can't Use Up Creativity...the More You Use, the More You Have" ~Maya Angelou

elizabeth_mejia

Post by elizabeth_mejia »

I really like design two it is really nice and organized and the picture quality is great. The first one is nice because it tells you more information. It would be nice if you made Design 2 have an information page when you clicked on the images and maybe make them look like design one for the information. If that makes sense.
Elizabeth Mejia

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Excellent work, Kiwako.

You've done a great job of carrying your branding through to your product pages. Your images and type are well chosen and make me want a cup of coffee, even at this late hour.

I'm going to play the role of the annoying client here and say that you should combine your two layouts. Make your second layout your product catalog and your first layout your individual product listing.

Watch the margin between your description type and your "Buy" button on your first layout. Also, I think you can shrink the descriptive text by a font size and it might look a little cleaner.

I want one of those hot rod mugs now!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262

aslychsm

Post by aslychsm »

dat whipped cream doe

Oh my goodness, that top photo of the coffee in a mason jar with the cream cascading down the side looks... spectacular. Great work! I don't know if your intention is to use both, but you definitely should. The top one as the main product information page, and the bottom one as the category page. It's really clean looking, with the focus being on your great images. I'd say this is just fine the way it is!
a s h l e y c h i s a m

c.j.jackson775

Post by c.j.jackson775 »

I think both of these could be used. The bottom one to display all your items and the top one to have a more detailed look at the individual item. Great Job.
Design may be king, but typography is the crown.

Sierragirlnv

Post by Sierragirlnv »

I like the color and type and organization of both of your designs. I wasn't sure what to design for the "shopping cart" page and I forgot to realize that there are many ways to do this! Good job and great imagery.
Sierragirlnv

A.K.A.

Tiffani Lear