Let Me Introduce Myself...

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
recordd

Let Me Introduce Myself...

Post by recordd »

Hi Everyone...my name is Danielle Record! I'm really looking forward to all that we are going to experience in GRC 275. I have to say like always a part of me is a little nervous too. The one thing that I can't wait for is to see more inspiring artwork & designs from everybody. I recognize some of my fellow classmates from GRC 175 last semester, I just want to say congrats to you all. It was a hard road but here we are we made it to advanced! Wooohoo! :D We are back for more web design craziness and funtimes! lol

A Little About Me
I have been a 1/2 to 3/4 time student at TMCC since 2008. I changed my major in 2011 and I decided to pursue an AAS degree in Web Development. My passion is to do anything that has to do with creativity, layout, developing, and designing. So, when I looked into this profession I knew that I found the right path in which I needed to follow. My plan is to learn as much as I can about designing and building websites (coding and designing), gain hands on experience, and eventually design & code sites/graphics for my own business. I'm a stay at mom and I work part time as a Web Development Intern for Volunteer Services. I have two beautiful daughters, Maelea age: 11 & Autumn age: 4 and they are my little sunshine's who keep me going everyday. I have the most wonderful husband who is my best friend, the love of my life and my rock. I love photography, scrap booking, watching Nascar (GO JR!), Football (GO NINERS!), the ocean, camping, shooting (our 357 and 22), & my favorite color is blue.
Danielle Record
"You Can't Use Up Creativity...the More You Use, the More You Have" ~Maya Angelou

paulab

Re: Let Me Introduce Myself...

Post by paulab »

Hi Danielle! Good to see you again... Let's do this!
Paula Burris
"Do whatever you do intensely." -Robert Henri-

TsukiMizuDCC

Post by TsukiMizuDCC »

It's good to see you again, Danielle!
Dalanie "TsukiMizu" Chester
Cosplayer/Artist/Daydreamer
"All work and no play makes the imagination a dull reality."
-Dalanie Chester

awesomeMF

Post by awesomeMF »

Danielle Record,

As always, so good to see you. We indeed made it to the advance web class. Here's wishing us both good vibes for the semester (:

RR

"Tell me, I'll forget. Show me, I might remember. Involve me, and I'll understand" – quote from some smart asian guy
Rosa Rodriguez