It's good to be back

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
re8ecca

It's good to be back

Post by re8ecca »

I still can't believe the class is so small and the TMCC administrative gods haven't cancelled it on us, but I'm pretty excited about the possibilities. Small is good, and I think the critique process can be beneficial without being a huge burden for anyone.

Michael - please cram the class full of your wisdom. I feel like there's so much I don't know that I need to know before I embarrass myself with a client.

Also, with a small class, would you be willing to put in your two cents on critique as well? Your opinion would be much appreciated.
Rebecca Baumann
rebecca.dsb@gmail.com

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: It's good to be back

Post by Instructor »

Agreed. I much prefer smaller classes. Now, in all my years of teaching, I've never taught a class THIS small, but I think that's a feature, not a bug. I suspect the class will resemble a tutorial/discussion group rather than a more formalized class. We shall see. I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, there is so much knowledge to cram, you will be shocked at how much you know when all is said and done.

I'm not sure my critique will be worth two cents, but you shall have it.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262