Preliminary 1-Tina

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
MissTinaBodden

Preliminary 1-Tina

Post by MissTinaBodden »

Here are my two designs for project 3. Each design shows the home page for a computer and a home page for an iPad. I want the art to represent the site. I also want a scrolling site.
Attachments
project3_home1_ipad.png
project3_home1.png
project1_home2_ipad.png
project1_home2.png
Tina Bodden

brienicole

Re: Preliminary 1-Tina

Post by brienicole »

I really like where your going with the first one. I like the black and how it makes the colors pop.
Brie Porterfield

- Time isn’t a straight line. It’s all… bumpy-wumpy. There’s loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything’s impossible.

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

I agree with Bri, the black design compliments the art much better than the white. I think you should add a bottom navigation or a scroll to top since you will have a scrolling site.

kylesmith

Post by kylesmith »

I think you should add some wording in there other than a quote. I dont get this is your inspiration when you look at it. I think having some text in there could give some clarity to that. Design wise it up to you.
Kyle Smith

joshua.miles

Post by joshua.miles »

I love this artist.
Defiantly leaning more toward the black design. I can easily see how you would go from the fullsize version to the mobile versions of the site. Good start.

Joshua

nelso220

Post by nelso220 »

I'd definitely go with the first/black design : )
Ashlie Nelson

treesa

Post by treesa »

I think the second design has potential, I like the layout better.