Project 3 roughs

Post links to your Project Three websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
miss_kristine

Project 3 roughs

Post by miss_kristine »

275_kt_p3_1.jpg
275_kt_p3_2.jpg
275p3_3.jpg
275p3_4.jpg
The first set is the home page full screen and ipad version. The second set is home page and interior page version.

brienicole

Re: Project 3 roughs

Post by brienicole »

I really like the last set. Its very clean and fresh and I think will bode well for responsiveness. The dark one may not deal with responsiveness as well. (omg I cant spell today.)
Brie Porterfield

- Time isn’t a straight line. It’s all… bumpy-wumpy. There’s loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything’s impossible.

kylesmith

Post by kylesmith »

I think the first set has stronger use of space. The second one has better contrast and uses different imagery where as the first one you would have to find large images that would work as that background which could be problematic. I think you should work on the second one and fix some of the spacing.
Kyle Smith

vtat

Post by vtat »

The first set is very cool. I like the imagery, and the use of purple, giving it a mysterious feel to the website. For this project though, I would go with the second set because it's contemporary and fits with the photography theme quite well since it seems like most of Ellen von Unwerth's photographs are in black and white?...
Vy Tat

MissTinaBodden

Post by MissTinaBodden »

Both of your sites are great but I really like the first one. The way the photography takes over is very powerful.
Tina Bodden

joshua.miles

Post by joshua.miles »

White and Gold concept retro and totally awesome. Go for it.

Joshua

nelso220

Post by nelso220 »

I can't decide. I think I like the last set more for some reason though. It's up to you : )
Ashlie Nelson

treesa

Post by treesa »

I like the second. I think the circular elements make it more dynamic than the first although i love your imagery in the first. Maybe you could combine them somehow