Dreamr

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
BrandonBarringer

Dreamr

Post by BrandonBarringer »

shgc13

Re: Dreamr

Post by shgc13 »

Nice job. The site looks good. I think I would add real descriptions to the products instead of ipsums and your add to cart does not work for me. It goes to loading and then does nothing. I would try to fix that. Other than that, great job.
Hi this is Charlie and Wizzywig is a dirty liar.

joshua.miles

Post by joshua.miles »

This site rocks. Its a cool concept and the artwork works very well. Im really enjoying the typography, however on the buttons 'learnmore'getmydream' the same color drop shadow makes it a little jumbled (expecially on the shadowboxes where you can be king and such, you should make that typography the same as the body of the site). the rest of the site is really clean and that detracts a bit.

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

Very nice design Brandon. I like your overall black and white color scheme with hints of orange and blue in your product windows. Good typography as well. I didn't care for the mint green the cart turned though. I also think the drag and drop to cart is a little tedious, although a cool effect & I have no idea how you did it, haha!

walters36

Post by walters36 »

your website works great. Although when I tried to view my cart after clicking on a dream it would not show whats in my cart it would just say "your cart is empty". other wise looks good. just fix some of the kinks that you have.
Lindsey Walters