Project 2 Final

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
miss_kristine

Project 2 Final

Post by miss_kristine »

kylesmith

Re: Project 2 Final

Post by kylesmith »

I think you may have some errors going on with your site. Sometimes it loads with no menu showing and other times it loads only half the page. Weird stuff is going on.
Kyle Smith

vtat

Post by vtat »

The menu page is not loading for me as well, and I've tried to view it on chrome and firefox...

I like your form, it's well aligned and easy to follow through. I recommend making the comment field a bit bigger, which would identify itself more as a comment/message area, as well as getting rid of the empty space on that page.
Vy Tat

brienicole

Post by brienicole »

Your menu works when you click on the logo. I think because you had a splash page before? thats easy to fix though. Its all floating to the right but again fixable. It also opens in a new window but change that href and it wont. I like the colors and scheme though. Just the refinement and it will be super cute.. and now Im also hungry.
Brie Porterfield

- Time isn’t a straight line. It’s all… bumpy-wumpy. There’s loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything’s impossible.

shgc13

Post by shgc13 »

Nice job on the site. The little fixes from the first project helped. I think I would possibly put a hover on the drop down menu. I think I would also make some of the pictures a little bigger. Nice job.
Hi this is Charlie and Wizzywig is a dirty liar.

joshua.miles

Post by joshua.miles »

I like how it turned out. I like very geometric website. It almost reminds me of a diner for some reason. Maybe the black and white. A few things were trowing me off. For some reason i keep wanting to put a circle around the logo instead of a square. Also the links to the products are white on the light grey background. Not completely impossible to find but maybe change the value on either the box or the type. Overall cool site. I love cupcakes!!!

walters36

Post by walters36 »

I like the website. Although, its difficult to figure out how to order. and a few of your other buttons don't work. under catering and shower some of your pop ups did not show up. over all good.
Lindsey Walters