Project 2- FINAL!!

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
MissTinaBodden

Project 2- FINAL!!

Post by MissTinaBodden »

Here it is! It took some time and i learned a lot of new techniques. For some reason it is taking a long time to load.

http://www.grc275.com/student/fall_2012 ... index.html
Tina Bodden

kylesmith

Re: Project 2- FINAL!!

Post by kylesmith »

Looks good. Some things you should steer away from are opening new windows whenever possible. Its better to just link them to your store then use the continue shopping feature that Mals has to get back to your page. Making people close the open windows is lame. Other than that it looks good. Could be nice to have a bit of a description about each of your products but thats just annoying to come up with yourself. Your form could use some alignment seems like its just doing its own thing. Overall nice job!
Kyle Smith

vtat

Post by vtat »

Nice job Tina, I like the changes you've made to the site. I like the current navigation and its rollovers compare to the tabs concept. I suggest having some kind of description or link, or button somewhere by your product, because I was clicking on the product name and price instead of the image because I thought those were the buy links. The contact form needs some aligning. Overall, the entire website is very trendy and express the products you're trying to sell really well.
Vy Tat

brienicole

Post by brienicole »

I agree, and with a simple lightbox or shadow box plugin you can kill two birds with one stone. Have it open on the main page and it opens to a description. Over all though the product stands out and thats exactly what any client would want.
Brie Porterfield

- Time isn’t a straight line. It’s all… bumpy-wumpy. There’s loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything’s impossible.

shgc13

Post by shgc13 »

Good job. I think the site looks pretty good. I do not think you need that black box on the home page. I think you can just take that out and change the type to black. I also would add a hover change on the drop down menu. Good job.
Hi this is Charlie and Wizzywig is a dirty liar.

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

Nice job Tina, I like the clean simple design and colors, helps the products stand out. Some sort of rollover on the products would help identify they are clickable.

walters36

Post by walters36 »

I like the final touches on your page. Although I think you should have an add to shopping cart on your main shopping page and something to say click on my to enlarge the photo. It was difficult trying to figure out where to click to enlarge and purchase the sunglasses.
Lindsey Walters