Project 2 Final/Progress

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
kylesmith

Project 2 Final/Progress

Post by kylesmith »

So I have been super busy lately but I got most of this project done. New page I created is here http://codelab.kylesmith.me/plugins/

Again you need to run in chrome 21+ or it wont render correctly and will probably explode due to the use of flexbox. I have the news page comped from the first part of this project just haven't been about to get in and bust that out. Probably will get to it this weekend so check back if you care.
Kyle Smith

vtat

Re: Project 2 Final/Progress

Post by vtat »

The hover state for each of the product is quite unique, because it contains the information a buyer would like to know about the product like the description and the price. I like this idea because it's using space very effectively. The slider transit very nicely as well, although is not very noticeable to me. Since seeing image sliders to have arrows or some sort of indicators is common, and when there's none of those on yours it took a while to notice.
Vy Tat

brienicole

Post by brienicole »

I know you did this via wordpress (which I want to learn btw) but the only thing thats bugging me is that on your news and contact page you can see the wordpress stuff and its doesnt match the rest of the site. (at first I thought it was broken code) but come on its you and its great.
Brie Porterfield

- Time isn’t a straight line. It’s all… bumpy-wumpy. There’s loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything’s impossible.

wysiwyg

Post by wysiwyg »

Your type is beautiful as are the colors and textures. Everything is very well thought out.
A vote for DAVID BJERRE is a vote for ANARCHY ... so please, vote for anarchy. The zombies will thank you...

shgc13

Post by shgc13 »

Great job. The website looks great. I am not sure what is going on with the far right as it seems like there might be some overlap in the corner. I also think there is too much white space before you get to the products. I think a little less might be stronger. Good job.
Hi this is Charlie and Wizzywig is a dirty liar.

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

Looks very professional. I think the blog portion should be stylized to flow better with the site design. I like how you styled you rollovers to contain the product information, unique and efficient.