Final for project 2

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
brienicole

Final for project 2

Post by brienicole »

I have added 6 new sonic devices and made them shadowbox capable.

http://www.grc275.com/student/fall_2012 ... rterfield/
Brie Porterfield

- Time isn’t a straight line. It’s all… bumpy-wumpy. There’s loads of boring stuff. Like Sundays and Tuesdays and Thursday afternoons. But now and then there are Saturdays. Big temporal tipping points when anything’s impossible.

shgc13

Re: Final for project 2

Post by shgc13 »

Looks great. One thing is that your navigation sometimes does not work on safari. David's website has the same problem. I do not know how to fix that. Other than that, the site looks great.
Hi this is Charlie and Wizzywig is a dirty liar.

walters36

Post by walters36 »

Your website is very functional. And is well executed. GREAT JOB!
Lindsey Walters

joshua.miles

Post by joshua.miles »

nice clean site. I like the one page design. On the logo im having trouble picking out 'sonic screwdrivers' from the rest. Maybe darken the type a bit or make it thicker and adjust the kerning and tracking to make it more legible. The shadowboxs have a nice effect. overall a nice clean site. Whatever this show this tool is based from I want to watch now!!

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

Amazing Bri. Nice color scheme, good imagery, neat fade out on your home page slide show. I really like how you styled your pop up windows. Overall, very professional looking.