Hey Hey!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
kylesmith

Hey Hey!

Post by kylesmith »

Hello everybody, I think by this point we have all had a class or two together but ill introduce myself anyways. My name is Kyle Smith. Currently I work as a Front End Web Developer for Trinity Applied Internet here in Reno. We build custom...(here comes the list): Database Applications, WordPress/Joomla/Drupal sites, eCommerce Integration, and on and on. Basically we do anything and everything dealing with websites or mobile applications. I'm super excited for this class to force myself to build some sites for my own pleasure and try out some new stuff that I have been wanting to poke around with.

If anyone would like to co-work on some of the projects that would be awesome. See everyone for class tonight.
Kyle Smith

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hey Hey!

Post by Instructor »

Look at Kyle beating everyone to the punch here! Registering on the forum before class has even started. 8-) I'll see if I can dig up something for a front end web developer this semester now that everybody knows the basics. I'm looking forward to your perspective on both what we go over and other student's websites. See you this evening.
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262