project 2 finale

Post links to your Project Two websites and preliminary work for discussion and feedback.
Cj9497

project 2 finale

Post by Cj9497 »

/[urlhttps://www.grc275.com/student/fall-2023/charli ... project_2/][/url] Here is my website its a little late, but here it is.

bmeyer

Re: project 2 finale

Post by bmeyer »

Hi CJ!
I like the color palette you chose, it works well with the brand. My advice would be to have the items on the shop page have multiple columns, so that they fill the space more. Good job!
-Bella Meyer

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Charlie, your Arizona Tea site shows you are getting in there and trying new things. Way to go for you. I would use left flush of text, Larger Text. How do I get back to home page after I buy something (see my note on Cole's)? great trying out that e commerce form otherwise. I thought your log was fun!
If we feel useful in life and loved, it sure makes life significant and wonderful

Toni McDonough - GRC 275 Instructor
tmcdonough@tmcc.edu | 775-583-5262

bdawg11

Post by bdawg11 »

Hey CJ! I think columns on your product would really help to fill in that area. I looked at other peoples code to see what they used to create them. I think the design is really cool. I like the concept of your menu at the top.

liv-lil_cactux

Post by liv-lil_cactux »

Such a cool concept! I like how you incorporated the Arizona checkers into the background. very unique!

Megosweet

Post by Megosweet »

Hey Charlie,
I like your background on your site, with the colors, as well as the swirls that it makes. It makes the products and type stand out against it.
Meg Thompson